Pages

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Tagged art thou


yippee....something to post about......finally.......Starry has tagged me.... now although the rules of the game are not very clear, from what i can gather, i am supposed to put up a silly picture of myself.....now starry herself has set the standards pretty low because her silly picture is not really that silly......and since i have very few pictures of myself.....the silliest one i could find was this....it was a bitterly cold November night.....a friend's wedding in Najafgarh.....which, according to the collective estimation of the bunch of us who set out on the expedition, is approximately 3 kilometers short of the Line of Control with Pakistan (which would explain Sehwag's cricketing skils). So we spent about 2 hours getting there......spent 20 minutes at the wedding , in which time we managed to say hello to the bride, eat dinner, not wait for the baraat to arrive, and cut. In the middle of all this I had soup.....which caused me to lose my inhibitions and do this little rapper impersonation.....which my good friend SS (from Khalistan via Ernakulam) managed to, rather ineptly, capture on my Fujifilm Finepix E550.

Now apparently i am also supposed to tag other people......hmm.......let me tag some tough ones.....here goes:

Hmm......I think that's it.....if even one responds.....i'd consider it an achievement.

22 comments:

simmi said...

what are the exact rules of this game?

Thomas said...

Hey - I quite like that picture. :)

Smith said...

@simmi - you have to put up a silly picture of yourself....and tag some other people...at least...that's what i gather...maybe you're supposed to perform some other rituals...but i don't know about them, so i'm not performing them...

Smith said...

@thomas - thank you, SS is a photographic genius...

destination unknown said...

Thanks for responding to the tag Smith. I was beginning to feel all sad and unwanted. :)

Smith said...

@ starry/destination - when you tag, you should inform the tag-ee on their blog as well...that should speed up things!

Mimi said...

Hey I liked the pic as well!

Smith said...

@mimi - thank you!

Mridula said...

I'm lazy....clinically...
DO you feel unwanted too?

Anonymous said...

Hey good to see you too! And thanks.
Tashmetu

Smith said...

@mridula - yes you are lazy...and...what was the next bit? i didn't quite get it

@tashmetu - you're welcome

me said...

Destination unknown felt unwanted until you posted. So I was wondering....

Smith said...

@me - ya of course...i feel unwanted...and deeply hurt...now post that picture...i know you've got just the right one....

me said...

I'm at home now. And the pics in pune. Defer your laughter for a few weeks.

Mimi said...

Time to change the main blog page man!! Anything, write about anything!!

zoobenhof said...

Write a new post man, your ugly mal mug, now-with-mustache, is scaring yr (few) readers away

Shruthi said...

hahah there's a funny pic. i'm such a party crasher. i have a silly picture on even without being tagged!

simmi said...

new post soon?
we r all waiting with great anticipation......

orange egg said...

i bet its going to be about the run :) best of luck... and don't get run over by a chom.

simmi said...

Dear Smith

I am beginning to worry...R u ok?
in trouble? kidnapped? under siege?
under house arrest(no phone/internet etc?)

...or r u just going through a period of chaos with no time left to write?

Do you have writers blog?
...excuse me cornyness.

if u do...

answer these questions in ur next post:

What is inbetween heaven and earth?
(as this is not a 'christian question' i am humbly asking for the meaning of life).

What book would you take to a deserted Island?

Who would you take to a deseted Island?

Whats your favourite food and post the recipe?

Your worst nightmare?

and what do you dream of?

just for fun
and dont feel obliged

The Happy Lawyer said...

What is this chom-chom nonsense?
I can think of worse headaches of mankind, like sour curd rice and stale fried coconut ka takraa.

Anonymous said...

This is very fine web site, thank you and look at that [url=http;//ciufcia.pl]gry dla dzieci[/url]